Can I keep the same GHIN number and transfer my membership from one club to another and/or another golf association?

Should you join a new club and/or golf association, please do so using your existing GHIN number. However, please know that your NCGA membership is non-transferable, meaning that you will need to pay for another membership with each club that you join and there are no discounts for having multiple memberships.