You may register online, through your club, or by contacting our office.
- Click here to login/create user profile (You must create a Golf Genius account to register for events or to sign your members up for events)
- Once logged in, you’ll be taken to the All Events schedule. To find the type of event you are looking for, click on the “Event Schedules” drop down menu to find the schedule you are looking for:
-NCGA Championships – Club Officials (for Club Officials to enter teams/players representing their club),
-Weekend Net Tour
- Select the box to the right of the event you would like to register for and click “Register”. (At this time USGA TM only permits registering for one event at a time.)
- Click through the registration pages, enter your playing partner(s’) information (if applicable) and enter your billing information.
- Check your email for a confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation within a few minutes, your registration was not successful.
After you’ve logged in to USGA TM, you’ll be able to access the tournament schedules directly from this page by clicking on buttons below.
For a full list of tournaments, go to https://ncga.org/play/tournament-calendar/ . First, filter for the event categories and dates you are interested in. (For general browsing, click on ‘All Events’ and ‘All’ months.) Then you can sort the list to find the ones you are eligible for or interested in by clicking the column headers (e.g. Age, Index, Type). You can also use the ‘Find’ entry to search for anything (e.g. ‘team’ or ‘weekend net tour’ or ‘5.4’).
If you are looking for Weekend Net Tour one-day tournaments, visit Weekend Net Tour.