You may register online, through your club, or by contacting our office.
- Click here to navigate to the NCGA Events Calendar
- Once logged in, you’ll be taken to the All Events schedule. To find the type of event you are looking for, click on the “Schedule” drop down menu to find the schedule you are looking for:
-Weekend Net Tour
- Select “Register” to the right of the event you would like to register for (You will be prompted to input your GHIN# or email and create a profile if you have not already done so).
- Click through the registration pages, enter your playing partner(s’) information (if applicable) and enter your billing information. (Some events can only be registered for through the club official)
- Check your email for a confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation within a few minutes, your registration was not successful.
After you’ve logged in to USGA TM, you’ll be able to access the tournament schedules directly from this page by clicking on buttons below.
For a full list of tournaments, go to this link. First, filter for the event categories and dates you are interested in. (For general browsing, click on ‘All Events’) Then you can sort the list to filter by eligibility (e.g. Age, Index, Type).
If you are looking for Weekend Net Tour one-day tournaments, visit Weekend Net Tour.